AVEX: Full-Service Commercial Painting Solutions, Serving the Charlotte, Asheville, and Winston-Salem Community
AVEX relies on Graco’s Ultimate MX II 695 to provide a full range of spray coatings for commercial and industrial paint jobs and when you see the product in action, you’ll understand why. AVEX’s commercial paint jobs are provided by a team of proven professionals who utilize this truly impressive equipment to effectively paint multi-storied facilities as well as commercial ceilings and walls. This standard electric airless sprayer handles the most common tip sizes, longer hose lengths, and heavier coatings with ease.
AVEX begins by covering any areas that aren’t being painted to safeguard all your commercial space’s surfaces. Once we’ve covered all flooring, lights, sprinkler heads, buzz bar, (crane rails and electrical tracks), we’ll begin setting up our impressive airless sprayer. Rest assured, AVEX uses fans whenever necessary to distribute fresh air, as paints (dry-fall oil base and acrylic paints) require airflow and oxygen to dry in order to dry properly. From there, our team uses only the finest commercial and industrial paints. These specialized formulations provide enhanced durability and protection against the elements and the general effects of aging. However, these paints require a level of technical know-how that extends beyond simply spraying a few coats onto the surface and leaving it to dry. The AVEX team is knowledgeable and practiced in the paint application process of all commercial facilities.
AVEX UNDERSTANDS THE ISSUES
- We follow OSHA approved safety guidelines
- All paints used are OSHA and ANSI approved
- Small to large jobs
- Construction Sites to working alongside ongoing production
- Holiday schedules available to accommodate service during plant closings
- Hundreds of References
- Service area, Counties of: NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, FL
- Available to start promptly if your situation is critical
- Free walk through and quotes
- Same day response available, dependent on job and current schedule and equipment availability
- MSDS available for all chemicals, paints, and products
“We love to maintain relationships with our customers and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your facility more efficient, healthier, productive, and cleaner.”