COVID-19 Cleaning in Hickory, NC
AVEX understands that preparing for COVID-19 and other viruses is in our best interest as a community, whether here in Hickory or throughout the state of North Carolina.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE
When it comes to the protection of your business, customers, employees, and the greater community, there’s no team in the area more trusted than the AVEX team. We credit our 5-Star rating to our dedication to complete cleaning services, our free quotes, and our efficient team. If your facility has been affected by the pandemic, you are not alone. The outbreak has hit the state of North Carolina hard. That’s why AVEX goes to such great lengths to provide a full disinfection process on each project, utilizing EPA-approved cleaning supplies to reassure your customers as well as your staff and your facility’s visitors. AVEX safely and methodically disinfects surfaces, wearing protective gear throughout the process. With three decades of expertise to our credit, we make sure all staff members receive extensive training and use only equipment that meets industry standards of health and safety. There are plenty of industrial cleaning teams here in Hickory. One of the qualities that help set AVEX apart is the fact that our team follows the strict protocol outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our top priority is the health and safety of the Hickory community we serve.
We Have Compiled a List of the Best Health and Safety Practices for Minimizing the Spread of the Virus. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Has Stated that People Everywhere Should Take the Following Precautions:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or simply cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Try to avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, or mouth
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as often as you can
- Clean surfaces daily, including countertops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, and other items you handle regularly
- Keep an eye on your symptoms and contact a health professional if you think you are sick
As essential workers with friends and family of our own, the AVEX team takes these recommendations quite seriously, adhering to best practices regardless of the scope of the work. Together, the Hickory business community can succeed during and after COVID-19. We just need to continue to communicate and take care of one another.
In addition to the tips listed above, you may want to take additional precautions if you are a childcare administrator, business owner, or property manager.
- Try to deep clean the surfaces in your property as often as possible
- Ensure employees and customers stay at home if they are sick
- Have soap, tissues, and sanitizer available for people to take advantage of
- Stay informed and pass on up-to-date information to your family, friends, associates tenants, employees, facility owners, customers
removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
kills germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading infection.
We love to maintain relationships with our customers and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your facility more efficient, healthier, productive and cleaner.