Construction Cleaning in Asheville, NC
AVEX has its roots in Asheville, NC. Today, with over 30 years of experience under our belt, we’re able to provide same-day service to the area’s construction sites.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE
AVEX proudly offers services seven days a week with day and night scheduling options for your convenience. Our team travels to Lenoir, Granite Falls, Valdese, Newton, Conover, Morganton, Statesville, and more, offering free quotes on all labor, equipment rental, and supplies. Our partnership with Sunbelt Rentals in Hickory means that we have the capacity to access specialized equipment in 24 hours or less, making us the Asheville area’s most efficient, adaptable construction cleaning company. Commercial and industrial building owners know how unwise it is to trust a construction crew with the post-construction cleanup. These teams specialize in building, after all, not cleaning. Cleaning after major construction needs to include vacuuming, dusting air diffusers, cleaning lights within the construction area, cleaning windows, cleaning restroom fixtures, spot cleaning interior glass, spot cleaning walls, spot treating affected carpet areas, and so much more.
Conducting a safe construction cleanup is an essential factor as you seek to avoid injuries that could lead to lawsuits or (worst case scenario) even death. Bringing three decades of proven expertise to the table, you can rest assured, AVEX excels in the safety department. One of the most persistent issues on a construction site is the dust that accumulates. If it’s not handled the right way, it can cause respiratory problems. Another source of potential breathing issues is the harsh chemicals that are often used to clean the carpets, hardwoods, or tile flooring after the project’s completion. Take it from AVEX: jobs that are left to untrained, underqualified, or unproven cleaning teams can do damage to the flooring as well as to the air quality of the building.
AVEX’s construction cleaning team can quickly turn a messy work-site into a safe and clean environment. The process of construction cleaning is much more complicated than a typical cleaning job simply because of the nature of the materials being removed from the worksite and the amount of debris found on the average work site. What’s more, these construction cleaning jobs often require specialized equipment with specific dimensions, functions, and design. Construction dust, stickers, glue residue, building scraps, and paint overspray, and worse should be handled by a team of construction cleaning specialists like the team at AVEX. There are cleaning crews that will quote a job sight-unseen. The size of the worksite, however, in addition to the kinds of materials that need to be removed and the building’s design will determine how long it takes to clean the space and the figure that should, in turn, be quoted. That’s why AVEX walks you through the whole process, offering a free quote upfront. With hundreds of references throughout the Asheville area, AVEX is proud to include Appalachian State University (Boon, NC), as we have provided final construction cleaning, day porter services, debris removal, daily COVID anti-static fogging, servicing Port-a-John.
Safeguard the health, safety, and appearance of your investment with AVEX, a reliable construction cleaning team of the Asheville community. Rest assured, AVEX offers free quotes. Our team carries all the proper filters and cleaning materials necessary to ensure a job well done. Trust AVEX to remove debris and dust, cleaning surfaces in the process.
Top to Bottom Clean
Leftover materials like nails, glass, or wires can be hazardous if handled improperly. AVEX post-construction cleaning professionals know how to dispose of these safely, so you do not have to. AVEX proudly offers services seven days a week with day and night scheduling options for your convenience.
Leave an Impressive Effect
AVEX’s post-construction cleanup helps clean and remove any debris, dust, mud, adhesive, and other substances that are left over after a construction project. But we don’t stop there. Our team knows how to ensure your property maintains an impressive appearance. AVEX is Asheville’s 5-Star post-construction cleaning team.
We Have Also Provided Construction Cleaning to Fountain Electric, Among Many Others, Including:
- Harbour Freight (Lenoir, NC): final construction cleaning, high dust cleaning, commercial office cleaning, floor scrubbing, window cleaning, dock door cleaning
- Comscope (Catawba, NC): final construction cleaning
- Servpro (Cajah’s Mountain, NC): construction cleaning
- Toy’s R Us, Gabe’s (Hickory, Lenoir): final construction cleaning, window cleaning, strip and waxing
- Ridgeline (Blowing Rock, NC): construction cleaning, minor demolition, commercial kitchen cleaning, wall and ceiling cleaning, walk-in cooler cleaning, window cleaning
- Puncker (Hickory, NC): final construction cleaning, floor cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, commercial office cleaning
- Cahill Construction
- WH Bass Construction
- Chic-Fil-A: final construction cleaning, playground cleaning, full commercial kitchen cleaning, ceiling and wall cleaning, appliance cleaning, industrial rooftop cleaning
AVEX Offer Final and Rough Cleanings, with Rough Cleaning Occurring Midway Through a Construction Project. Cleaning Tasks at this Stage Include:
- Rubbish is removed from the site
- Excess caulking is removed from around benches, fixtures and fittings
- Paint overspray is removed
- Adhesive residues are removed from windows, doors, and walls
- Floor is vacuumed and washed
- All windows, sliding glass doors and glass partitions are thoroughly cleaned
- Window frames are cleaned and window tracks vacuumed Ventilation systems are cleaned
- Trim and baseboards are cleaned
- Debris from garden or outdoors is removed
- Ceilings are dusted Light fixtures and fans are dusted and/or washed Vacuum cleaning of walls and washing to remove dust, smudges, dirt, and scuff marks
- Handrails, electrical switches and mantels are dusted and wiped down
- Exterior walls are power washed
- Hard floors may be waxed, polished, and/or buffed
We love to maintain relationships with our customers and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your facility more efficient, healthier, productive and cleaner.